Friday, July 5, 2013

more Brazil!

Welp...estou aqui no Brasil.

It. Is. AWESOME! I love it! But it is very hard because i only understand very little. BUT the Lord will help me. I am here for some reason. 

Sorry if some of the words turn into diferente words, i am using An. iPad that is programed for portuguese. Só it keeps changing words!

It is really funny here because when there is a socar game, NO ONE is outside. Some shops are éven closed. And we always know web there wars a gola MADE because there will be An. Eruption of,"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!" and people will shoot off fireworks and beep their Car horns for a straight 5 minutes hahaha i always largo in my head because my companion doesn't find humor in it like i do.

Sister Pereira is brasileiro and she is very Nice. She speaks like five English words, só i speak portuguese all the time. It is hard. But good. It is Hot here, and it stays Hot. Showers are cold, BUT it is awesome because that is the only time you have tô cool down. There are no balancetes. People use sheets BUT aah it's só Hot i cant éven use a sheet. 

People stare át. Me because i have light hair white paper and glue colored skin and blue eyes. EVErywhere! I just say,"Olá! Bom dia!" 

Well this iPad is annoying me. I want a computer! Todas is a holiday só we are át. A member's house. I love all of you! Eu amo vocês!

Love Sister indago clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment